PT. Pondan Pangan Makmur Indonesia (PPMI) is a food manufacturer produces ready to use premix such as Cake Mix, Cookies Mix, Ice Cream Mix, Pudding Mix, and Other Dessert Mix, as well as Seasoning mix. Established in 1978 under company name CV. Samseno.
PT PONDAN PANGAN MAKMUR INDONESIA
PT. Pondan Pangan Makmur Indonesia is a food manufacturer produces ready to use premix such as Cake Mix, Cookies Mix, Ice Cream Mix, Pudding Mix , Others Dessert Mix , as well as Seasoning mix. Established in 1978 under CV. Samseno as the name of company.
The factory was located in Kapuk Muara, West Jakarta In 1992, we have moved to a new factory site in Jatake industrial zone, Tangerang In Year 2000, the company name changed to PT. Pondan Pangan Makmur Indonesia (PPMI). In our endeavors to increase the quality and standard of PPMI’s products, we have consistently make improvements from time to time in every sections & departments in order to fulfill standard Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP, and Indonesian National Standard (SNI).
PONDAN – PPMI products are widely distributed throughout the nation and we maintain a good cooperation with all our distributors in any fields. To support marketing activities, we have marketing team located at the big cities in Indonesia, where they will work together with sales team to sell and distributes PONDAN – PPMI products.
PT Pondan Pangan Makmur Indonesia - BRANDS
Dessert mix (cake mix, cookies mix, ice cream mix, dessert mix, pudding mix)
Experienced in flour and seasoning mix / Paste
Cake and Bread Premix, Bread Improver, also cake / bread and glazing for Horeca Industry. Bread and Cake Shop
PT Pondan Pangan Makmur Indonesia - Cooperations
PONDAN FOOD – PPMI productions are marketed and distributed 80% to domestic market Indonesia while the remaining 20% is distributed for export market to some countries such as : United States, Netherlands and others Europes, Suriname, Yemen, Australia, Hongkong, China, Vietnam, Brunei Darussalam etc.
We have also collaborate with those famous restaurants or fast food chains as follows :
Company Vision and Mission
Pondan is an established business company with a strong brand, has a long proven commitment in the quality products at affordable prices and full support in promoting its products.
To give each customer the satisfaction of using Pondan’s products with product line quality controlled and a sustainable product development in line with the changing demands of the customers.
Active in recruiting participants of cooperation opportunities for anyone in Indonesia. PT. PPMI chances cooperation opportunities training “EASY COOKING DAY” with Pondan has very simple requirements:
Has strategic partnership for training place (office, house, etc.)
Provides two powers (Administration and Trainer)
Demo equipment or provides facility such as training places
Active in recruitment training
WANT TO BE A GUSTO PREMIX HOREKA DISTRIBUTOR?