pondan.com – If you want to make a delicious, blooming, and beautiful chiffon cake. However, worried because of the standard baking capabilities. Don’t worry, now there are tons of instant soft chiffon cake recipes that you can try. One of them, by using products from Pondan.
Pondan products are widely known by the public as instant baking products that are easy and delicious. So, a beginner who is not very good at making bread and snacks can become an expert by using products from Pondan.
There are various cake products that can be made from Pondan. Starting from wet cakes such as pancakes, sponge, and chiffon. Until pastries like kastengel have also been provided by Pondan products.
Getting to Know Chiffon Cake
Before knowing the recipe for instant soft chiffon cake. It’s good to get to know the chiffon cake first. Because, many people can’t tell the difference between chiffon cake and other cakes. At first glance, the shape of a chiffon cake is the same as other types of cakes such as sponge cakes and tarts.
However, this type of cake actually has different characteristics. Chiffon cake has the characteristics of soft, hollow, so it is easier to crumble in the mouth. This is because the chiffon cake ingredients can produce a foam-like texture.
Chiffon Cake Recipe With Pondan Products
After knowing briefly about chiffon cake, the following recipe will explain the instant soft chiffon cake. Of course, by utilizing products from Pondan. The product used in this recipe is Pondan Pandan Chiffon Cake Mix.
Pondan itself provides a variety of flavors for the Chiffon Cake Mix. You can choose according to the taste you want.
Materials to be Prepared :
- 1 Box Pondan Pandan Chiffon Cake Mix or other flavors.
- 5 eggs, separate the whites and yolks first.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
- 1 bowl of cream or chocolate for garnish and topping.
How to make :
- First, you have to prepare a steamer to steam the dough that will be made. In addition to the steamer, you can prepare an oven if you have one. Let the steamer get a little hot before using it.
- Second, beat the egg whites that have been separated from the yolks until they are fluffy.
- Next, slowly add the flour Pondan Pandan Chiffon Cake Mix into the egg mixture. Do not let the flour make the dough that has risen so deflated.
- Knead the dough mixture carefully and don’t make the dough come back down again.
- The next stage is to melt a little margarine that has been prepared. Then, slowly add to the mixture that has been stirred evenly.
- After that, carefully transfer the dough to a steamer. If there is, cover the steamer with parchment paper. This will make it easier for you to lift the cake when it is finished.
- Put the dough into the previously prepared steamer. Steam the dough for about 25-30 minutes.
- When finished, remove the chiffon cake that has been made. Cut and place on a pretty plate. To add to the look and taste, you can use cream and chocolate toppings on top.
How? It’s so easy to make an instant soft chiffon cake recipe with products from Pondan. Even if you don’t have experience making cakes, you can make a variety of cakes with products from Pondan.