How to Make Chocolate Pancake
How to Make Chocolate Pancake – Pondan.com – Pancakes are pancakes made from wheat flour, eggs, sugar and milk. Which in Dutch is called Pannenkoek. The ingredients are mixed with water by forming a thick dough fried over a flat pan or pan spread with butter. In today’s world, we ourselves can make pancakes with our own creations at home. Can for family snacks or put in the closing menu at dinner. The way of making it is very easy. It does not take long and expensive, we can enjoy homemade pancakes which are guaranteed safe for consumption with family.
Let’s see how to make chocolate pancakes!
1 pack of cake mix Pondan Pancake Chocolate
150 ml of water
Just a little cocoa powder
How To Make:
- Pondan Pancake Chocolate, liquid, cocoa powder and egg into one into a bowl
- Beat the ingredients using the mixer until evenly distributed
- Bake the pancakes by pouring 1 tablespoon of dough vegetable into a heated Teflon
- Turn the pancake after the surface is hollow, then remove
- Do that until the dough runs out
- After all, put the pancakes on the plate, give topping according to your taste. As for example you can also add Whip Cream Pondan, or jam and fruit
Hopefully useful and successful for you try at home ..