Making Black Forest In Mugs | Pondan.com – In ancient times, black forest cake was made specially for upper class people in big cities such as Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. But times have changed. A cake that consisting of four layers of chocolate sponge cakes, stuffed with cherries and cream then decorated with more cream, cherries and chocolate shavings is now can be enjoyed by anyone and anywhere. Someone who just learned to bake also can make it, even in a mug. How?
Let’s follow the recipe Making Black Forest In Mugs below.
sourch : veeganista.files.wordpress.com
- 25 g Butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp milk
- 5 tsp sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 6 cherry cans that are dried and chopped
- 1 tbsp chocolate, chopped
- Whipped cream
- Cherry jam
How To Make Black Forest In Mugs:
- Add butter to a heat-resistant mug and cook in microwave for 50 seconds until the butter melts.
- Add the eggs and milk to the mug and stir with a fork until evenly combined.
- Add sugar, flour and cocoa powder and stir again. After that, add cherries and sprinkle the chocolate pieces on top.
- Cook in the microwave on high power (850 watt) for about 2 minutes until well risen and springy to the touch. Or 750w for about 2 minutes 15 seconds.
- Take out the mug and let stand for 1 minute before removing the cake
- After the cake is cool, decorate the black forest mug with whipped cream and cherry jam.
If you do not have time to prepare the ingredients, just pick Black Forest Pondan cake mix that comes in two choices of cooking, bake and steam. It’s easy to make and taste delicious. In addition, Pondan also have cake mix for other sweet treats, such as Pancake and Brownies. So what are you waiting for? Let’s be creative with Pondan!