Tips for Perfect Brownies
Tips for Perfect Brownies | pondan.com – Constantly fails when making brownies? Don’t need to be confused and sad again. Kreasi Pondan has 10 tips to make perfect brownies. Guaranteed!
- Follow the instructions for the size of the baking pan and the length of baking in the recipe for the best results.
- Use high and best quality ingredients such as dark chocolate, cocoa powder, and butter
- Make sure the ingredients are in room temperature. Materials that are still cold, because they are stored in the refrigerator, or too hot, because they are just melted, will affect the density and texture of brownies.
- Sift dry ingredients such as wheat flour and cocoa powder first. Dry ingredients that have been sieved will be easier to mix with wet ingredients.
- Always spread a baking pan with margarine and give a layer of baking paper even though it’s not specifically written in the recipe. Don’t wait until the brownies are sticky and hard to remove from the baking pan.
- Don’t beat the eggs for too long because it will make the brownies resemble ordinary cake and less dense.
- Don’t bake two baking pan together. Brownies must be bake in the center of the oven to make it perfectly and evenly cooked.
- Test the cooked brownies by sticking a toothpick on the side of the baking pan. If there is no sticking material, brownies are perfectly cooked.
- To be easily cut and not sticking, use a plastic knife to cut the brownies.
- If you want to use regular knife, dip the knife into hot water first. Wipe it dry then cut brownies with a sawing-like motion.
If mom and sis want a tasty and non fail brownies, just use Pondan Brownies! Just add eggs, butter, water, and no need to use a mixer at all. Brownies also can be bake or steam. It’s definitely easy and tasty!