Baked a Healthier Brownies This Way
Baked a Healthier Brownies This Way | pondan.com – Nobody doubts the pleasure of a piece of chocolate brownies. But the sugar and fat in it makes people have to think twice before eating it. Want to eat brownies but stay healthy? Just replace the ingredients like the tips below: D
- Replace wheat flour with white wheat flour. White wheat flour contains bran (wheat outer skin) and a lighter flavor which is a good source of fiber.
- Replace half the fat content (butter or olive oil) with applesauce or mashed white beans. These ingredients will be a source of fiber and low calories.
- Reduce sugar. It’s good to only use ⅓ sugar from the recipe so that it doesn’t change the taste of the brownies later.
- It is better to use cocoa powder than melted chocolate. This will reduce the number of calories in brownies.
- Add two egg whites for each egg written on the recipe. This will reduce calories, cholesterol and fat in brownies.
To make it even easier, use flour instant brownies from Pondan. Available in box and pouch. You just need to add eggs, butter, water, and you don’t need to use a mixer at all. Brownies can also be oven or steamed. It’s so easy and delicious!