pondan.com – Tiramisu is a delicious Italian dessert cake. A luxurious and elegant taste is one of the uniqueness of this cake. To make it certainly not easy for beginners. However, if you still want to try it would be better to use instant cake premix flour. In the following, we will discuss Baked Pondan Tiramisu.
In one box of this product, you will get two packages of vanilla sponge and powdered tiramisu mousse.
Composition Sponge Vanilla
- Wheat flour.
- Corn flour.
- Crazy smooth.
- Skim milk (low-fat milk) powder.
- Vegetable emulsifier.
- Baking powder.
- Vanilla check
Composition Tiramisu mousse powder
- Modified starch.
- Fine sugar.
- Skim milk (fat-free/low-fat milk).
- Vegetable emulsifier.
- Tiramisu flavor.
- Instant coffee powder.
- Cocoa powder.
How to using Baked Tiramisu Pondan
To make Tiramisu cake with Pondan cake premix flour is not complicated. Here are the steps :
- Preheat the oven over medium heat to 180 °C.
- Next, beat the eggs for about 2 minutes until fluffy. Enter the Vanilla Sponge premix and beat at high speed. Beat for 6-7 minutes until the mixture turns white and thickens.
- After that, add the cooled liquid margarine to the dough and mix well. Next, pour the mixture into a tin with a diameter of 22 cm which has been smeared with margarine. Bake for – + 45 minutes.
- While waiting for the cake to cook, beat Tiramisu mousse powder with ice water for 6-7 minutes at high speed and thicken. Enter the fridge.
- Take out the cake, let it cool down. When it’s cold, skin the surface of the cake so that the mousse sticks. Cut the cake into 3 parts with the same height.
- Next, mix the instant coffee powder with 1/2 hot water, stir to dissolve and chill. Apply coffee water to the surface of cake no 1 until moist. Also apply mousse 1-2 cm thick. Continue to place lue number 2 on top of cake number 1. Press a little so there are no cavities.
- Repeat these steps for cakes no. 2 and 3. Also grease the sides of the cake until all are covered with mousse.
- Finally, put the Tiramisu mousse into the paping bag or spray bag. Continue to decorate the top surface of the cake. When finished sprinkle cocoa powder with a tea strainer. Store in the refrigerator for 1 hour before eating.
So that was the discussion about Baked Tiramisu Pondan which is easy to make even for beginners. Good luck.