pondan.com – How if the taste of Jogja’s typical bakpia become when combined with European recipes? That curiosity will be answered through this latest recipe from me. The name is Bakpia Brownies! This bakpia made by me is not just any bakpia because it’s made from brownie dough. It also has a cheesy creamy filling in it. So, this is really suitable for sending to friends or family at the end of the year.
For Bakpia Brownies
- 1 pack of Pondan Brownies Pouch
- 1 egg
- 40 ml of water
- 100 gr of melted margarine
For Bakpia Cream Filling
- 200 ml of liquid milk
- 4 slices of cheese
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- Steaming pot
- Silicone mold
- Triangle plastic
- First, let’s make the cream filling. Pour 200 ml of liquid milk into a pan. Use medium heat.
- Then, put 4 pieces of cheese that have been cut into squares into the milk solution.
- After that, pour 2 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of dissolved cornstarch.
- Stir all ingredients until solid and thickened.
- Once the solution has solidified, cool it down at room temperature. Then, put the cream filling into a plastic triangle. Set aside.
- Next, let’s make the bakpia brownies. Pour 1 egg into a bowl, then beat it off with a fork.
- After that, pour 40 ml of water and 100 grams of melted margarine into the bowl.
- Pour 1 pack of Pondan Brownies Pouch into the bowl. Mix well with a spatula or a fork.
- Once well mixed, pour the brownie mixture into the silicone mold. Make sure to only fill half the mold first.
- Next, put the cream filling on top of the brownie mixture. Then, pour the remaining brownie mixture as the outermost layer, until the surface is covered.
- Steaming time! Steam the brownie mixture until cooked. Once cooked, remove it and let it cool.
- Finally, serve according to taste, and Bakpia Brownies a la Pondan are ready to be enjoyed!
Come on, try the bakpia brownie recipe with Pondan! Make it simple and not complicated. If so, don’t forget to tag me at @kreasipondanid