pondan.id – My grandchild, do you want to try making a pudding with a different texture than usual? Grandma has Banana Pudding Pondan recipe that is really easy for you to try.
- 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Vanilla Flan
- 400 ml of liquid milk
- 75 gr Pondan Whip Cream
- 125 ml of ice water
- Egg drops biscuits
- Banana slices
- Heat 400 ml of liquid milk to a boil. After boiling, pour into a bowl
- Gradually pour 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Vanilla into the bowl
- Stir the ingredients well. Once cool, put it in the refrigerator
- Pour 75 grams of Pondan Whip Cream into a large bowl
- Pour 125 ml of ice water into the bowl
- Beat the whip cream at high speed for 6-7 minutes until smooth
- Pour the whip cream into the pudding. Mix gradually
- Beat the pudding and whip cream again until well combined
- It’s time to prepare Pondan Banana Pudding. First, put the pudding at the bottom of the container
- Place and arrange the egg drops on it
- Place and arrange the banana pieces on top
- Repeat all steps until the container is filled with pudding mixture. Once made can be used for 3-4 containers
- Chill the banana pudding in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Spray the top with a little whip cream
- Sprinkle with biscuits, and Banana Pudding Pondan is ready to be enjoyed!
What are you waiting for? Let’s try this my banana pudding recipe. If you’re done, don’t forget to tell me on Instagram @kreasipondanid. I am so curious about your pudding creations. Want another complete recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey