Skip to content
- 1 pack Pondan Black Forest Cake Flour 400 gr
- 6 whole eggs + 4 yolks only
- 150 g liquid margarine
- 100 gr butter of liquid perfume
- Chocolate paste (contained in the package)
- 1 pack Cake Powder Pondan Whip Cream
- 250 cc ice water
- 250 gr tan block (shrink)
- Cherry that has been cut but not broken sufficiently
- Red Cherries stems
HOW TO MAKE
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C (big flame).
- Beat the eggs with the mixer at high speed for ± 2 minutes, then insert the Black Forest Pondure Flour and then shake it back at high speed for ± 6-7 minutes until thick.
- Enter the chocolate paste (already available in the package) and liquid margarine then stir (without mixer) until evenly with a spoon of cake / soletan.
- Pour the dough into 2 pieces of 24 cm box trays that have been covered with bread paper.
- Bake with a large fire (200 ° C) for ± 25 minutes until cooked and then remove and chill. Once cool, apply with Pondan Whip Cream until evenly distributed.
- Give a cherry on whip creamnya then roll.
- After rolled apply the surface of the Black Forest Roll with Pondan Whip Cream until evenly decoratedwith brown blocks that have been thinly coated.
- Black Forest Roll cake ready to serve.
- Produces 2 black forest rolls.