pondan.com – This afternoon, is the best time for cake and drink hot tea. So, instead of having to go all the way out of the house, let’s try to make your own Oma’s Black Sticky Rice Brownies! It’s really easy to make if you use Pondan, guaranteed to be hassle-free & fail-proof.
- 1 pack of Pondan Brownies Kukus Ketan Hitam
- 4 eggs
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- Steaming pot
- Baking sheet (18 x 18 x 7 cm)
- First, heat the steaming pot over high heat.
- After that, crack 4 eggs into a bowl, then beat using a high-speed mixer for ± 2 minutes.
- Then, pour 1 pack of Pondan Brownies Kukus Ketan Hitam into the bowl. Pour the baking powder which is included in the Pondan package as well.
- Beat the dough using a high-speed mixer for 6-7 minutes until the dough becomes fluffy and thick.
- Then, add 100 ml of coconut milk into the mixture. Mix well with a spatula.
- Once well mixed, pour the mixture into a baking sheet that has been smeared with margarine. After that, put the baking sheet into the hot steaming pot.
- Steam the brownie mixture over high heat for ± 25-30 minutes until well cooked.
- Once cooked, remove the sheet from the steamer, then let it cool completely. Cut the brownies according to taste, and Black Sticky Rice Brownies a la Pondan are ready to be served.