pondan.com – Soon Muslims will be fasting. One of the things to look forward to while fasting is of course the time to break the fast. There will be many choices of dishes that can be tasted when it is time to break the fast.
One of the favorites is the type of sweet food. Now, this time, Grandma wants to give you a menu for breaking the fast, which is sure to be appetizing. Blackforest Sus Roll!
In addition to being delicious, this cake also has a beautiful appearance, so grandsons will definitely be more hungry to eat iftar.
Time: 75 Minutes
Serving: 10 pieces
Sus Leather Material:
100 grams of margarine
200 ml water
1/4 teaspoon salt
115 grams of medium protein flour
15 grams of cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon chocolate paste
200 grams of eggs, beaten
50 grams buttercream, for garnish
100 grams of dark cooking chocolate, shaved, for decoration
200 grams of cream powder, beat together with 400 ml of ice water until fluffy
200 grams of black cherry jam
How to Make Blackforest Sus Roll:
1. Skin sus, boil margarine, water, and salt while stirring until boiling. Turn off the fire.
2. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and chocolate paste. Stir well. Turn on a small fire. Cook until smooth. Remove and cool.
3. Enter the eggs into the mixture little by little while beating well. Put the dough in a triangular bag. Cut the ends, without the syringe.
4. Spray the dough lengthwise until it fills a 22x22x4 cm baking sheet that is smeared with margarine.
5. Oven using a low heat at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius, 30 minutes until cooked.
6. Take the sus skin. Spread cream on it. Spoon the jam on the ends. Roll while slightly compacted. Top it with cream and a sprinkling of shaved chocolate.