pondan.com – Ahead of this holiday, Grandma has prepared a dessert recipe that you can try to welcome the new year with her beloved family. This sweet creation, is called brownies pudding. So, the ingredients are from pudding, but it looks and tastes like brownies. Curious about how to make it like?
- 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Chocolate
- 5 pieces of bread
- 500 ml of liquid chocolate milk
- 100 gr chocolate bars
- 1 egg yolk
- First, put 5 slices of crustless bread into a blender.
- Then, pour 500 ml of chocolate liquid milk into the blender.
- Blend the two ingredients until well blended.
- After that, pour the blended bread and milk solution into a pan.
- Bring the solution to a boil, cook over medium heat.
- Put 100 grams of chopped chocolate bar into the pan.
- Pour 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Chocolate into the pan. Stir all ingredients until thickened.
- Take one spoonful of the pudding solution from the pan, then pour into a separate bowl.
- Put 1 egg yolk into the bowl filled with the pudding solution. Stir well.
- Next, put the already-mixed pudding and egg yolk solution back into the pan.
- Stir well the pudding solution. Once well blended, pour the pudding solution into a mold.
- Decorate the top of the pudding according to taste. Then, chill the pudding in a refrigerator until it’s thick.
- Serve it cold, and Pondan Brownies Pudding is ready to be enjoyed!
Come on, welcome the end of year with my best recipe! Let’s try to make it now. Don’t forget, when it’s finish, tell me on Instagram @kreasipondanid. Have a nice holiday, stay safe and happy with #stayathome. Want another complete recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey.