pondan.com – Ice cream Chocolate is one of the most loved foods by many people. The sweet, soft, and creamy taste makes ice cream a favorite for dessert. The recipe Chocolate ice cream is also quite simple and easy to do at home. Especially by using Pondan Magic Ice Cream Chocolate, which makes it easier for us to make ice cream. The result is guaranteed not to lose with the famous ice cream which is usually sold in shops and other super markets. Good luck.
Raw material used :
- 1 liter of fresh milk
- 250 grams of sugar
- 4 beaten egg yolks
- 15 grams of cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla
How to Cook Chocolate Ice Cream
- Pour fresh milk and sugar into a saucepan.
- Boil the milk and sugar until it boils. Don’t forget to keep stirring so that the sugar dissolves quickly.
- After it boils, reduce the heat and slowly pour the cocoa powder into the milk. Keep stirring until all ingredients are well blended.
- Dissolve cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of milk. Then pour the solution into the milk that is being boiled and stir until
- Add vanilla and stir constantly until combined.
- Prepare a sieve to filter the milk. Strain the cooked milk into a container that is
- Then slowly add the beaten egg yolks into the milk. Stir well until thoroughly mixed and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Then put the ice cream mixture in the freezer.
- After 15 minutes in the freezer, take the ice cream mixture and mix well. Then put it back in the freezer (repeat this step 3 times every 15 minutes so the ice cream is soft).
- After repeating the process 3 times, then let the ice cream sit in the freezer for at least 8 hours so that it freezes completely.
- Soft chocolate ice cream is ready to serve.