pondan.com – Are you a beginner in the world of cooking? You don’t have to worry. Beginners can still learn. One recipe that we recommend and is easy to try is yogurt pancakes. You can make your own at home with the recipe below!
Simple Yogurt Pancake Recipe
Making yogurt pancakes is an easy thing that of course you can do yourself even if you are trying it for the first time. Here are some ingredients and steps you can take to make your own pancakes.
Are the Ingredients for Making Yogurt Pancakes
Like any great pancake recipe, this recipe is easy to put together using a few pantry staples. You will need several things, including:
- All-purpose flour for most pancake batter.
- Baking powder to give your flapjack extra lift and levity.
- Salt to enhance taste.
- Granulated sugar for a sweet touch. Leave plenty of room for the syrup to add more.
- Eggs that soften dough and add extra yeast power.
- You can use dairy cow’s milk or plant-based alternatives such as almond, soy, or oat milk.
- Vanilla extract for a little warmth.
- And last but not least, plain Greek yogurt. It adds an amazing tangy flavor and rich thickness to your pancakes. You can use flavored yogurt if you like, but I’ll start with the plain one so you know how it tastes before experimenting with more varieties funky.
To knead your dough, combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk the wet ingredients separately. You can use a large glass measuring cup to mix the wet ingredients to avoid soiling the plate extra.
Finally, mix the two ingredients together until just combined. The dough will be thick and thick. Relax, it’s normal dough is like that. In addition, you can add some toppings. Like fresh berries for their natural sweetness and beautiful color. Or an extra dollop of yogurt or creme fraiche for more flavor and creaminess.
Itulah resep sederhana membuat Yogurt pancake recipe that you can do yourself at home. May be useful!