pondan.com – Are you needing a snack at leisure time? Let’s try to make tofu crispy balls using Grandma new recipe!
- 300 gr of white tofu
- 2 eggs
- 1 box of Pondan Bakso Goreng Unifood
- Quail eggs
- Noodle crumbs
- First, put 300 grams of white tofu in a bowl. Crush roughly with a fork.
- Then, crack 2 eggs into a bowl and beat them off. After that, pour the beaten egg into the tofu mixture.
- Pour 1 box of Pondan Unifood Bakso Goreng into the bowl
- Stir well all the ingredients using a spoon.
- Gently round the mixture with a spoon.
- Put a quail egg in the middle of the meatball mixture, then cover it. ‘Repeat the process according to taste.
- Dredge the meatballs with noodle crumbs.
- After that, fry the meatballs over low heat.
- Remove the fried meatballs when they are golden brown.
- Dip it with sauce, and Fried Tofu Meatball ready to eat!
Okay, let’s make it right now! When you’re done, don’t forget to tell Grandma on Instagram @kreasipondanid. Grandma wants to see your tofu crispy balls creation. Want another Grandma’s complete recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey