pondan.com – My grandchild, do you want to make sweet food eaten upon breaking the fast? So, you can try my recipe. This date bread puding is good choice for you to make when break the fast because the taste is sweet with high nutrition because of the dates.
- 5 pieces of white breads
- Enough dates
- Enough palm sugar
- 30 gr margarine
- 300 ml of liquid milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 pouch Pudding Flan Vanilla Pondan
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Steamed Pot
- Cut 5 pieces of white bread into squares
- Cut the dates to taste
- Thinly slice the palm sugar
- Add 30 grams of margarine to a pan
- Pour 300 ml of liquid milk into the pan
- Boil the mixture of margarine and milk over medium heat
- Mix the margarine and milk liquid while lifting it. Let it warm.
- Crack 3 eggs and put them in a bowl
- Pour 30 grams of Pudding Flan Vanilla Pondan into a bowl
- Add ½ teaspoon of vanilla, ½ teaspoon of cinnamon, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Mix well all the ingredients
- Pour the warmed mixture of milk and butter to pudding liquid
- Arrange slices of bread in a serving bowl
- Place the chopped dates in the serving bowl.
- Sprinkle it with the grated palm sugar
- Pour the pudding liquid into the serving bowl
- Add the bowl containing pudding liquid to the heated steam pot
- Steam the pudding liquid for 10-15 minutes
- Sprinkle the steamed pudding liquid with chopped dates
- Date Bread Pudding Pondan is ready to be served for breaking the fast!
Now, you can make the cake when killing time before maghrib. If already done, as usual you can tell me on Instagram @kreasipondanid. And of course I want to try your cake too. Do you want another recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey