pondan.com – Who doesn’t know mini snacks with a sweet taste, namely chocolate cupcakes? This modern dessert with a variety of toppings and various flavors is liked by various groups.
Making your own cupcakes is quite difficult because they are small and detailed, so they take a long time. But with the presence of special foundation flour, making chocolate-flavored cupcakes will all be easier.
Of course, with the presence of foundation flour to make these cupcakes, it will save costs for you and the business. You don’t need to buy cupcake ingredients as usual, just one ingredient is enough
There have been a lot of reviews about this product, moreover it doesn’t seem too to much aka too much. So that it fits on the tongue of those who like sweet foods. How about the review, see the following review.
- Chocolate cupcakes themselves are much liked by children, so it’s not surprising that many food businesses market their products at schools or cake shops that children usually visit.
- Affordable product price, this chocolate-flavored cupcake foundation is priced at IDR 16,000 to IDR 20,500 depending on the size.
- Easy to find in the nearest shops, the ingredients for making these cupcakes are also sold in various supermarkets or stalls around you.
- Safe composition, the content in the ingredients for the cupcake is also guaranteed. Such as flour, sugar, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, cornstarch, milk cream powder, chocolate flavours, developers, vegetables and dyes.
- In the package, instructions on how to serve it are also provided, so it won’t be difficult for you to find out how to make it.
If you want it even tastier you can add some toppings such as powdered sugar, butter, margarine or butter. It depends on your taste, but the recipe for pondan flour itself is delicious so you can eat it right away.
Those are some positive reviews about the foundation flour chocolate cupcake that you can use as a reference before buying this foundation product. So what are you waiting for, making snacks for children is easier and more practical, isn’t it.