pondan.com – Martabak Premix is a snack made from flour with lots of toppings that you can choose according to your taste. You can make this food which is very popular and very much loved by Indonesian people, easily in your kitchen from now on using products from Pondan.
This food is really delicious served especially when it’s still hot. This very popular food also has various variants such as sweet and salty variants, for the sweet variant itself we usually know it as the bright moon, while for the salty variant we call salty martabak.
Products from Pondan always present something to make it easier for mothers to prepare special meals for their families. Especially for children, they really like sweet foods. You can make martabak according to your taste. Here’s how to make sweet martabak using sweet Pondan products.
- 1 pack of Pondan martabak 400 gr
- 2 egg yolks about 65 grams per egg
- 20 gram melted margarine / butter
- boiled water
- Grated cheese
- Chocolate jam, strawberry
- Chocolate & colorful
- chopped roasted peanuts
How it is presented and created
- Beat the martabak pond flour, egg yolks and about 350 ml of water, beat with a high speed mixer for about 10 minutes
- Add 1250 ml of water into the dough, stir gently with a spatula until smooth
- Let the dough rest for about 1 hour
- Add 20 grams of melted margarine to the dough
- Heat the mold over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes
- Pour the martabak mixture into the mold, bake for approximately 7 minutes until there are holes in the dough
- Add the sugar, then close the mold for 3 minutes
- Remove and drain the martabak. Add topping according to your taste
- When finished, cut the martabak into several pieces and serve with relatives and family
Now that’s how to make Martabak Premix which is delicious and also easy to make, to get it you can get it anywhere minimarkets spread throughout Indonesia.