pondan.com – Want to make sweets, but don’t want to spend a lot of money on buying ingredients? If so, then this pudding flan pouch is the solution. You can make your own sweetened food menu creatively in the style of five stars, you know. The materials needed are also not much, in fact it seems more economical than the others.
To make this vanilla pudding, you only need the following ingredients:
- Instant Pudding
- Powdered white milk
- Carrageen Gel Forming
- Stabilizers of vegetable matter
- Synthetic flavoring vanilla flavor
- Also dyes from (tartrazine CI No. 19140, yellow FCF CI no. 15985).
Quite easy to find, right? Moreover, the cooking method is also very easy and does not require much time other than waiting for the vanilla flan pouch pudding menu to cool. You can even make this menu more different and memorable with just a touch of your hand. One way is to make the pudding super soft to enjoy.
The following are the steps for making Super Soft Vanilla Pudding Pouch Menu:
- Measure boiling water in a large bowl with the right size at 450 cc.
- Pour the Instant Pudding powder you have little by little into the boiling water while stirring for ± 4 minutes until it is evenly distributed and there are no lumps in it.
- Mix the sugar as needed, followed by powdered white milk, vegetable stabilizer, synthetic vanilla flavoring, and also coloring. If so, add carrageenan gelling agent.
- Prepare a cup container, and pour it into the prepared cup.
- Let stand until the pudding hardens.
- When it’s not hot, put the cup filled with pudding in the refrigerator, serve cold.
- Turn the cup upside down and take out the pudding. Slice perfectly and pudding is ready to be served.
Well, for those of you who have kids, this vanilla pudding flan pouch menu is sure to be liked by your little ones, so when they don’t want to eat, try to persuade them using this super soft pudding recipe. this one yes. Good luck!