- 1 box of Steamed Pondan Black Forest
- 6 eggs
- 100 gr of melted margarine
- 50 gr of melted butter
- Chocolate paste
- 1 box of Pondan Whip Cream
- 250 ml of ice water
- Baking sheet
- Steam pot
- First of all, preheat the steam pot. After that, crack 6 eggs into a bowl, and beat quickly for 2 minutes until fluffy
- Then, pour 1 cup of steamed Pondan Black Forest into the beaten eggs.
- Beat the dough with a high-speed mixer for 7 minutes
- At minute 6, pour the chocolate paste into the mixture.
- Then, after the dough has expanded, add 100 grams of melted margarine and 50 grams of melted butter into the mixture.
- Mix well the dough with a spatula.
- Grease the baking sheet with margarine. Then, pour the cake mixture into the baking sheet.
- Put the baking sheet in the steamer pot. Steam over high heat for 25 minutes.
- While waiting for the dough to cook, make the whip cream. Pour 1 box of Pondan Whip Cream into a new bowl
- Then, pour 250 ml of iced water into the bowl. Beat the whip cream solution with a high-speed mixer for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove the well-cooked black forest from the steamer pan. Let it cool for a moment.
- Decorate the black forest with whip cream and toppings to taste!
Come and try the German black forest recipe using Pondan! Follow the complete method in the video above. If so, don’t forget to tag me on @kreasipondanid. I will repost the best blackforest creations! 😉