Skip to content
- 1 pack of 400 gr Pondan Vanilla Sponge Cake flour
- 6 eggs
- 150 gr melted margarine
- Butter cream (vanilla, strawberry, blueberry, orange, pandan)
- Rainbow sprinkle
- Green tea stick
- Chocolate Caramel
- Whisk eggs at high speed for ± 2 minutes until expands.
- Pour Pondan Vanilla Sponge flour and whisk again at high speed for 6-7 minutes until the batter become white, thick and expands.
- Pour the cooled melted margarine and stir until be spread evenly with soletan.
- Put 2 pieces of Oreo into a cup and then pour the batter into the cup to ¾ sections.
- Bake until cooked for 25 minutes using medium heat (180˚C).
- Cover cup cake with butter cream and put some garnish to suit your taste.