pondan.com – I found this unique dessert when I was invited by #JelajahKulinerOma to Jogja called ice cream rujak. Honestly, when I tasted it for the first time, I immediately fell in love with the sweet and fresh combination!
For ice cream
- 1 box of Pondan Magic Ice Cream
- 300 ml of ice water
For rujak seasoning
- 5 pieces of chili
- ½ teaspoon of shrimp paste
- 1 tbsp of tamarind
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
For rujak fruits
- 1 liter of water
- 400 grams of sugar
- Raw papaya
- Raw mango
- Let’s make the ice cream first. Pour 1 box of Pondan Magic Ice Cream Vanilla into a large bowl.
- Then, pour 300 ml of ice water into the bowl. Beat with a high-speed mixer for 5-10 minutes.
- Chill the ice cream base in the freezer for 8 hours.
- Now, make the rujak seasoning. Put 5 pieces of chilli, ½ teaspoon of shrimp paste, 1 tablespoon of tamarind, salt, and 2 tablespoons of lime juice in a blender.
- Then, blend all the ingredients to taste.
- Put the already-blended seasoning mix into a pan.
- After that, pour 1 liter of water into the pan.
- Add 400 grams of sugar into the pan. Cook until fragrant.
- Finally, to serve the rujak, add pineapple, raw papaya, raw mango, and cucumber that have been cut into matches into a serving glass or bowl.
- Then, pour the seasoning into the glass or bowl. Mix well with all the fruits.
- Add two scoops of frozen Pondan Magic Ice Cream into the glass or bowl.
- Decorate it to taste, and let’s enjoy a uniquely sweet and fresh dish experience!
If you’ve tried the Jogja ice cream rujak recipe , don’t forget to share and tag me on @kreasipondanid right ❤️