pondan.com – This weekend, it’s time to be creative! Because, I has a recipe for typical Indonesian kampung donuts. The way to make it is simple, but the texture is soft and very delicious. When I was child, I always enjoy the donut with my friends and family for snacking. And now, even though I’ve #JelajahKulinerOma and tried donuts from various countries, still ask Grandma to teach her how to make Indonesian donuts.
- 1 box of Pondan Indo Donat
- 125 ml of water
- 60 gr of margarine
- 3 egg yolks
- Fine sugar
- Plastic wrap
- Frying pan
- First of all, prepare instant yeast which is available in Pondan Indo Donat packaging. Then, pour it into a bowl and mix it with 125 ml of water.
- Next, pour 1 tablespoon of Pondan Indo Donat flour into a new bowl.
- Add 3 egg yolks into the bowl. Pour the yeast mixture into the bowl as well.
- Put 60 grams of margarine into the bowl.
- Stir all ingredients and knead until it doesn’t stick to your hand
- Once smooth, cut the kneaded donut dough into several pieces. Shape it round.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it sit for 60 minutes so that it expands perfectly..
- After the dough has risen, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Once the oil’s hot, fry the donuts one by one until golden brown.
- Remove the cooked donuts and drain well.
- Then, coat the donuts with fine sugar topping or sprinkles. Adjust according to taste.
- Serve on a plate, and your very own Indonesian Traditional Donuts are ready to be enjoyed!