pondan.com – Make a super creamy and fluffy Japanese Cream Puff using Pondan? You can do it! The recipe is simple and doesn’t require a lot of additional ingredients.
For Puff Cake
- 1 pack of Pondan Kue Soes
- 4 eggs
- 80 ml of water
- 70 gr of melted margarine
- 70 gr of melted butter
For Cream Filling
- 1 box of Pondan Whip Cream
- 250 ml of ice water
- Piping nozzle
- Piping bag
- Baking sheet
- Pastry brush
- First of all, crack 4 eggs into a bowl.
- Then, beat the eggs using a medium speed mixer until fluffy.
- Pour 80 ml of water into the bowl.
- Pour 70 grams of melted margarine and 70 grams of melted butter into the bowl.
- Then, beat all ingredients in the bowl with a mixer on low speed.
- Pour 1 pack of Pondan Kue Soes into the bowl. Beat the mixture again with a mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Next, put the puff mixture into a piping bag with a piping nozzle on top of it.
- Keep in mind to grease the baking sheet first with margarine and sprinkle a little flour.
- Once done, form the puff pastry dough on the baking sheet in a circular form.
- Then, grease the surface of each puff pastry dough with beaten egg.
- After that, put the baking sheet in the oven. Bake at 200 °C for ± 25 minutes.
- While waiting for the puff pastry to cook, let’s make the cream filling. Pour 1 box of Pondan Whip Cream into a large bowl.
- Then, pour 250 ml of ice water into the bowl. Beat the whip cream using a mixer on high speed for 6-7 minutes. Let stand at room temperature.
- Once the puff pastry is well-cooked, remove it from the oven. Let it cool at room temperature.
- Then, divide the middle part of each puff pastry and fill it with whip cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle its surface with powdered sugar.
- Decorate it, and Japanese Cream Puff a la Pondan is ready to be serve!