pondan.com – The month of Ramadan certainly cannot be separated from the name of a nastar cake, right my Grandchild?. Here, Grandma has a recipe for nastar klepon that you can try at home.
- 150 grams of palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 150 ml of water
- Pandan leaf
- 100 gr grated dried coconut
- 1 box of Tepung Nastar Pondan
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 100 gr margarine
- 125 gr butter
- 2 egg yolks
- Green coloring
- Baking sheet
HOW TO MAKE:
- To make nastar filling, put 150 gr of refined palm sugar into a bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of cornstarch into a bowl. Stir well.
- Pour the mixture of palm sugar and cornstarch into the pan
- Pour 150 ml of water into the pan
- Add pandan leaf. Cook until it dissolves and boils
- Remove the pandan leaf. Add 100 grams of dried grated coconut. Stir well
- To make nastar skin, add 3 tablespoons of refined sugar to a large bowl
- Add 100 gr margarine, then 125 gr butter to the bowl
- Stir the mixture of ingredients with a low-speed mixer
- Scrape the side of the bowl with a spatula so that the mixture is evenly mixed
- Stir again with a high-speed mixer for 15-20 minutes
- Lower the mixer speed. Add 2 egg yolks. Stir at low speed.
- Add green coloring. Keep stirring with the mixer until the color is evenly mixed
- Pour 1 box of Pondan Nastar Flour gradually
- Stir the mixture by hand until it is well mixed
- Shape the dough into a round. Add nastar fillings. Shape it again
- Arrange the nastar dough on a buttered pan
- Bake the nastar mixture for 15 minutes at 135 °C
Come and try making while you wait for fast break! When you’re done, don’t forget to tell me on Instagram @kreasipondanid. Grandma also wants to be sent a nastar cake that you made. Want another Oma recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey