pondan.com – Nastar cakes are not only suitable for serving during Eid, they are also suitable to be enjoyed relaxing and enjoying coffee. Making nastar cake is also not difficult now, the product Pondan nastar cake is available.
This Pondan product provides flour with the right mixture to produce quality nastar cakes. Not only quality, the taste becomes more delicious and delicious.
This convenience is supported by the way of making nastar cakes which we will share below.
- Whisk butter, margarine and eggs for 2 minutes
- Add flour product Nastar cake batter
- Stir on medium speed until the mixture is evenly distributed using soletan
- Take the dough little by little
- Plate the dough and add the pineapple jam
- Shape it into a round shape and put it on a baking sheet (smear with margarine first)
- Repeat until the dough runs out and fills the pan
- Bake the dough with mom at 1400c
- After the cake has baked for 30 minutes, brush the top with egg yolk (beat 2 eggs and 1 tsp powdered sugar)
- Bake for 15 minutes until fully cooked
- This dough can make 2 jars of nastar cake
You also need to know how to make delicious pineapple jam;
- Prepare 500gr of pineapple
- Destroy the pineapple
- Mix the pineapple with 150gr of sugar and a little salt
- Cook until the water dries up a bit
- Lower the heat while continuing to stir
- Take it off when the water is completely dry
Nastar cake is ready to be enjoyed by the family. Not only can it be served for family consumption, you can also make a business by selling this popular cake. A mixture of Pondan flour, presenting nastar cakes that are ready to use and also practical to make.
So that the process of making nastar cakes is faster than usual. To get Pondan products can be easily obtained. There are many shops that sell Pondan products because of their promising quality.
This Pondan kue nastar is no exception, you can buy it through the nearest minimarket or you can visit marketplaces such as; Shopee, Tokopedia, and Bukalapak.