Pondan.com – My grandchild, do you like eat martabak? The heated martabak is the right choice for cold weather. So, I have recipe to make unique martabak where you can follow.
- 1 box of Pondan Martabak
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 ml of water
- 20 g of margarine, melted
- Grated cheese
- Plastic spatula
- Measuring glass
- Cutting board
- Pour Pondan Martabak Manis, 2 egg yolks, and 350 ml of water into a bowl.
- Mix with a medium speed mixer for 10 minutes.
- Add 150 ml of water and mix thoroughly with a spatula
- Leave the batter for 1 hour.
- Measure the batter to 285 gr or 300cc. Save the remaining dough can be made later.
- Pour the melted margarine into the batter that has been measured and stir well.
- Heat the pan on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar then cover it with a lid and wait until it cooked.
- Put the cooked martabak on the cutting board.
- Brush the surface of the martabak with margarine.
- Pour grated cheese and sprinkles according to taste.
- Roll the martabak forward.
- Cut and Martabak Gulung Ala Pondan is ready to be enjoyed!
Do you want to make it? Of course you can. If you already make it don’t forget to tell me in Instagram @kreasipondanid. Do you want another recipe? Klick #ResepOmaOey