pondan.com – Good news! Pondan Unifood Fried Bakso Flour now has a sachet package. Wow, making fried meatballs at home will be more practical, of course. Here, I also just made a recipe for fried popcorn meatballs, which measure exactly the same as this new Pondan package. So, there isn’t any dough left.
- 1 sachet Pondan Unifood Fried Meatballs (100 gr)
- 150 grams of minced chicken
- 1 ½ egg
- First, crack 1 ½ eggs into a bowl. Beat the eggs with a fork.
- Then, put 150 g of minced chicken in the bowl.
- Pour 1 sachet of Pondan Unifood Fried Meatballs (100 gr) into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together using a spoon.
- Then, take the mixture and form it into small balls by using a spoon.
- Preheat oil in a pan, then fry the meatball mixture over low heat. Once golden brown, remove and drain the meatballs.
- Serve with chili sauce, and Mini Fried Meatballs Pondan is ready to eat!
Mmmm, yummy! Let’s try to make it too, so you don’t need to buy snacks outside the house. It’s guaranteed, you and your family won’t stop talking about it all the time. Oh yes don’t forget, if you has tried to make it, tell me on Instagram @kreasipondanid. I’m so curious about your creations of fried popcorn meatballs. Want another complete recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey