pondan.com – To make delicious and soft ice cream is not too difficult. Especially with the PondanMagic Ice Cream Mocca, which makes it easier for us to make ice cream. But what needs to be considered here is the patience when making it. Because at the time of making ice mocca cream this requires repeated methods until the ice cream material becomes soft when eaten. Precisely in this way that makes this mocca ice cream delicious and soft. This recipe is also commonly used by people selling ice cream.
Here’s how to make mocca-flavored ice cream and the ingredients for the ice cream :
Ingredients for ice cream:
- 250 ml heavy cream
- 1 tsp agar powder
- 150 gr sugar
- 500 ml of liquid milk
- 250 ml of water
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder dissolved in 4 tbsp water
- 2 tsp instant ground coffee dissolved in 2 tbsp hot water
How to make ice cream :
- Boil water, agar-agar powder and sugar until it boils and dissolves. Then add cocoa powder, milk and coffee. Boil while stirring constantly until it boils. Remove and cool.
- Then pour the ice cream mixture into a plastic container or stainless steel container. Place in the freezer until the ingredients thicken, about 2 hours. Remove the frozen dough and beat with a mixer or blender until crumbly and soft. Then freeze again.
- Then beat the heavy cream until it expands and forms peaks or cones. Store in the refrigerator before use.
- After the ice cream mixture has frozen again, take it out and beat the ice cream again until it’s soft. Mix the whipped cream in 3 stages into the softened ice cream, stirring until smooth. Freeze one last time.
- Before serving the ice cream, take it out and store it in the refrigerator to make it soft and easy to scoop
That’s the easiest way to make mocca-flavored ice cream, which is the favorite ice cream of choice for young people today. Besides being able to serve menus for families, you can also make this a business opportunity.