pondan.com – Palembang has been famous for it’s pempek, but this time I want to try Palembangnese Red Bean Pudding Recipe.
- 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Vanilla
- 450 cc of boiling water
Red Bean Ingredients
- 180 gr of red beans
- 70 gr of sugar
- 2 pandan leaves
- 250 ml of water
Coconut Milk Vla Ingredients
- 500 ml of water
- Sugar to taste
- 1 pack of instant coconut milk (200 ml)
- Pandan leaf
- ¼ tsp of vanilla
- ¼ tsp of salt
- Balloon whisk
- Serving glass
1. First of all, add 180 grams of red beans into a bowl. Soak them in water for 8-10 hours, then boil in a saucepan until soft.
2. Once softened, drain the red beans.
3. Next, let’s make the red bean solution by pouring 70 grams of sugar, 2 pandan leaves, and 250 ml of water into a pot of red beans.
4. Stir all ingredients. Once well mixed, cook the red bean solution until the water shrinks. Turn off the stove, then let it rest.
5. Next, time to make the coconut milk vla sauce. First, pour 500 ml of water into a new pot.
6. Then, gradually pour sugar to taste and 1 pack of instant coconut milk (200 ml) into the pot.
7. Don’t forget to add 1 pandan leaf, ¼ tsp of vanilla and ¼ tsp of salt into the pot.
8. Boil and stir all ingredients. Once boiled, turn off the stove, then let it rest.
9. Finally, make your very own pudding with Pondan Pudding Flan. Pour 1 pouch of Pondan Pudding Flan Vanilla into a mold or a bowl.
10. Then, pour 450 cc of boiling water into the mold (or bowl).
11. Stir the pudding solution using a balloon whisk until evenly distributed.
12. When all is done, now is the time for plating. First, pour the red bean solution at the very bottom of the serving glass.
13. Then, pour the vanilla pudding solution into the glass, and let it solidify.
14. Once hardened, decorate the top of the pudding with the red bean solution. Don’t forget to pour some coconut milk vla or sauce.
15. Put it in the fridge, and Red Bean Ice Pudding is ready for the whole family! This one recipe equals up to several glasses.
Come on, let’s try Palembangnese red bean ice pudding recipe with Pondan, and don’t forget to tag me and Grandma on @kreasipondanid ?