pondan.com – Bika Ambon is a traditional cake from Medan, Indonesia. This cake has a characteristic yellow color with a unique texture. In addition, this one cake is also very popular because of its delicacy. Well, for those of you who have never made it even though you can now enjoy it. Yes, just use Pondan Bika Ambon products.
As we know, Pondan produces quite a lot of cake versions with instant ingredients. So even those of you who have never made cakes are guaranteed to be successful in making these cakes.
Composition Pondan Bika Ambon cake premix
- Tapioca flour.
- Corn flour.
- Fine sugar.
- Skim milk (fat-free/low-fat milk).
- Baking powder.
- Instant yeast.
How to make Bika Ambon with Pondan
To make Bika Ambon cake with Pondan Bika Ambon cake premix is not complicated. Here are the steps :
- Preheat the oven to 1200°C. If making a baking pan, heat the base on the stove over medium heat for 10 minutes before baking the cake.
- Prepare 50 CC of water. Then enter the instant yeast that is already available in this box into the water. Stir the yeast to mix well and leave. .
- After that, add salt to the container containing the instant coconut milk to make it more savory.
- Continue to prepare the eggs and beat for about 5 minutes until fluffy.
- Then put the Bika Ambon Pondan cake premix flour and the melted yeast into the container. Stir until evenly using a wooden spoon or soletan.
- After the mixture is smooth, add 25 grams of instant coconut milk and liquid margarine. Stir the dough again until evenly distributed. Let the dough rest for about 1.5 hours so that it expands.
- Finally, grease the baking sheet or baking pan that will be used to bake the cake with margarine. Apply until thick enough. Bake the cake using medium heat at 1200 °C. For a long roasting time of approximately 30 minutes
So that was a quick solution for making a cake with Pondan Bika Ambon. It is sure to fail even if you are a beginner. Try and see for yourself.