Pondan Plum Layer Cake
Pondan.com – What cakes are chewy and legit? That was Layer Cake. A sweet-scented cake which is usually stacked and layered is apparently not complicated to make. Mom & sis can make it at home using ready-made cake flour, Pondan Lapis Surabaya & Bolu Gulung. Mom & sis just need to prepare a few ingredients and tools to make the layer cake and follow the steps on how to make it below.
- 1 box Pondan Lapis Surabaya or Vanilla Special Pondan
- 10 eggs
- 4 white eggs
- 250 gr melted margarine
- 250 gr dried plum fruit, thinly divide into 2 parts
- Strawberry jam
- Cake spoon/soletan
- 4 baking pans
- Baking paper
How To Make Plum Layer Cake :
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celcius
- Beat the eggs with a mixer at high speed for 2 minutes
- Add Pondan Lapis Surabaya or Vanilla Special Pondan then stir again for 6-7 minutes until thick.
- Add the margarine and mix evenly with a spoon
- Divide the batter into 4 parts and pour it into a baking pan
- Bake the batter for 5 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with pieces of plum fruit.
- Bake the batter once again for 15 minutes until cooked.
- After chilling, spread the top of the cake with strawberry jam. Leave 1 cake plain/no jam for placed on the top.
- Arrange/stack 3 cakes and place the plain cake at the top.
- Pondan Plum Layer Cake is ready to be enjoyed.
The amount of the cake stack can be adjusted too. Suitable for family events or other special occasions. For the main ingredients like Pondan Lapis Surabaya or Pondan Special Vanilla, you can buy them online. Mom & Sis can choose from the following Marketplace, Tokopedia, Shopee, Bukalapak, Lazada. Now for Mom & Sis who have tried to make it, don’t forget to upload and tag it to IG @kreasipondanid ?
Find other Pondan Creations recipes with a click -> Pondan Sweet Creations