pondan.com – Rose Steamed Sponge we often meet in market snacks, cake shops, and several other food and snack shops. Sometimes this steamed cake is also often served at events such as weddings and recitations
Sponge Cake is a steamed sponge cake that is very popular and has been known for a long time. When we see this steamed cake, sometimes we think how to make this steamed cake expand, right? Well, it’s very lucky, Pondan released a steamed sponge cake flour product which makes it easier for us to make and has a 90% chance that it will form or develop and bloom.
Are you curious about how to make it? Let’s check together and immediately practice after this article.
Additional Materials Required
- Approximately 150 cc of water
- 3 eggs (about 65 grams per egg)
Steamed Sponge Composition =
- Wheat flour
- Corn flour
- Powdered sugar
- Powdered skimmed milk
- Baking powder
- Vegetable emulsifier
- Vanilla Flavor
How to Make Steamed Rose Sponge Cake =
- Heat the steamer bowl over high heat
- Prepare the eggs and beat the eggs quickly for about 3 minutes until the mixture is fluffy
- Add Pondan steamed sponge cake flour and 75 cc of water, then beat together for about 7 minutes at high speed. Until the mixture thickens, add 50 cc of water then stir until evenly distributed
- Take about 5 tablespoons of dough then put it into a bowl
- Add 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder and stir until evenly distributed
- Chocolate dough is placed on the top side of the steamed sponge dough
- Put the white dough into a medium-sized mold that has been lined with cake up
- The mold is filled with dough about 3/4 of the container.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chocolate mixture on top
- Steam the mixture over medium heat for about 15 to 30 minutes
- If it’s done, you can serve the steamed sponge cake!
So that’s how to make Rose Steamed Sponge Cake pondan which you can also try at home, Looks very easy right? This is because the use of pondan products is very practical, to get them you can get them at the nearest mini market to your home.