pondan.com – Grandchild, do you remember your favourite snack when you was little? I have Pondan Spider Web Cake recipe if you miss your snack, and you can try to make it. This recipe is easy, so I’m sure if you can make it yourself.
1 box of Pondan Pancake Mix Original
175 ml of water
Frying pan or Teflon
- Pour 1 box of Pondan Original Pancake Mix into a bowl
- Pour 175 ml of water into the bowl
- Crack 2 eggs and add them into the bowl
- Mix all ingredients using a whisk for about 5-10 seconds
- Place the mixture in a piping bag
- Heat a frying pan or Teflon pan over low heat
- Pour the mixture into the pan at random pattern to form a cobweb
- After it’s well-cooked or bubble holes appear, roll it slowly
- Lift and place it on a plate. Repeat the steps to make other cakes
- Decorate it, and Pondan Spider Web Cake is ready to serve!
Now, you can remembering your childhood, right? Now, let’s try the recipe! If done, don’t forget to tell me on Instagram @kreasipondanid because I want to see your spider web cake too. Want more of Grandma’s recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey