pondan.com – Who doesn’t know about pudding? Yes, this one dessert is a food that almost everyone likes. The way to make it is quite easy to do, like how to make pudding mix strawberry from Pondan which I will discuss on this occasion.
If you usually make pudding using jelly or plain agar which actually requires a lot of additional ingredients, now Pondan offers instant pudding which is very easy to make and recreate with your creativity, and comes with Fla sauce which will definitely add to the delicacy of the pudding.
If you are interested in this foundational pudding mix strawberry, you can buy it at the nearest stores and minimarkets or you can also buy it online. Intrigued by this one pudding making event? Immediately, see the review that I will share below.
How to Make Pudding Mix Strawberry Pondan
It’s actually easy to make pudding, especially if you use instant pudding from Pondan. Even so, you can still create this instant pudding with your ideas and creativity. Meanwhile, how to make the pudding is as follows:
- Cook 500cc of water until it boils, reduce the heat, then add pudding mix strawberry pondan and stir until evenly distributed.
- Continue to stir gently until it returns to a boil, let it simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, remove and pour the pudding into the pudding mold.
- Wait until it cools down a bit and put it in the refrigerator until it hardens.
- While waiting for the pudding to solidify, you can while making the vla sauce.
- Mix vla powder with 200cc of water, then cook until it boils.
- Remove the vla sauce and wait for it to cool down, you can also put this sauce in the fridge.
- After both are ready, then all that remains is to serve the pudding, and the pudding is ready to be enjoyed.
Now that’s how to make Pudding Mix Strawberry Pondan. Of course, this method is very easy to do, besides that you can also create the pudding according to your creativity. That’s all for the discussion this time, that’s all from me, thank you.