Blackforest is a chocolate rich cookie popularly known to us. Now Pondan brings cake flour to create Blackforest for beloved family.
- Skimmed milk powder
- Wheat Flour
- Refined sugar
- Baking powder
- Cocoa powder
- Vegetable emulsifier
- Brown chocolate
- Food coloring: Blue diamond CI 42090, Yellow FCF CI 15985, Karmoisin CI 14720
How to create:
- HEAT oven (1900C – 2000C) ..
- INSERT the Black Forest PONDAN pastry flour and then beat again at high speed for 6-7 minutes until the dough is thickened.
INSERT brown pasta (already contained in this box) and margarine and liquid butter that has been cooled into the dough then stir until evenly distributed.
- FOR the dough into 3 parts. Add each dough to a 22 cm diameter baking sheet with baking sheet and lavender side smeared with margarine.
Bake the three pans with large flame (1900C) for ± 15 minutes until done.
- DINGINKAN cake for a while, then peel the top surface of the cake to whip cream / butter cream to stick. Olesi with Pondan Whip Cream or butter cream then arrange the cakes into Black Forest. Decorate the cake to your liking.
To know baked cookies are cooked or not, skew the center of the cake with a toothpick and lift. If there is no dough that sticks means the cake is cooked.”
There are no reviews yet.