Brownies are chocolate-rich cookies popularly known to us. Pondan now presents cake flour to make Brownies and Cookies for their beloved family.
- Wheat Flour
- Skimmed milk powder
- Baking powder
- Cocoa powder
- Brown chocolate
- Food coloring: Blue diamond CI 42090, Yellow FCF CI 15985 & amp; Karmoisin CI 1472 </ li>
- To find out baked cookies are cooked or not, skew the center of the cake with a toothpick and lift it. If there is no dough that sticks means the cake is cooked.
- To cut warm Brownies, use a plastic knife to keep it from sticking.
How to create:
- Preheat Oven 180 C
- Flour Brownie mix, margarine, raisins, butter & amp; the eggs are mixed together and then shaken + 2 minutes.
- Pour the dough into a 22x10x4cm-sized tin that has been smeared with butter (yielding 2 pans)
- Sprinkle top with walnuts / cheese according to taste.
- Bake over medium heat 180 C for + 30-35 minutes.
- Shake margarine & amp; butter + 2 minutes with mixer at high speed. Enter egg & amp; shake again for 1 minute.
- Add cookie mix flour and raisins + 2 tablespoons of flour to the wascom. Stir lightly everything so one to evenly using a wooden spoon / spatula.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dough and then put on a pan that has been smeared margarine, repeat again until the dough runs out. Bake over medium heat 140 C for + 30 minutes (yield 2 jars)