Brownies Steamed Chocolate Cheese is a cake with a perfect blend of chocolate and cheese that is popularly known to us. Now Pondan brings cake flour to make Brownies Steamed Chocolate Cheese that is quick and easy for the beloved family.
- Wheat Flour
- Rice flour
- Flavor booster: MSG
- Black pepper
- To know whether the steamed cake is cooked or not, skew the center of the cake with a toothpick and lift it. If there is no dough that sticks means the cake is cooked.
- To produce the perfect Cheese Brown Chocolate Brownie, use a steamer with a large hole.
- If Brownies Steamed Chocolate Cheese does not use cheese topping, then the cheese on the team can be added 10 g. How to create:
- Heat the steamer with a big fire.
- Tim 30g grated Cheddar cheese, 50g margarine and 25g butter then chill. Litterkan leftover margarine and butter (for brown brownie dough), chill.
- Beat 3 eggs at high speed for ± 2 minutes until fluffy. Enter 200g of PONDAN Brownies Chocolate flour, beat back at high speed for ± 4 minutes until the dough is thickened.
- Add margarine and butter melted, then stir well with the spatula. Pour the dough into a 20x20x4cm pan that has been applied with margarine. Steam with large flame for ± 10 minutes.
While waiting, CHOOSE 3 eggs at high speed for ± 2 minutes until fluffy. Enter 200g of PONDAN Brownies Cheese flour, then shake back at high speed for ± 4 minutes until the dough is thick. Enter the team cheese, then mix well with the spatula.
- After Chocolate Brownies are steamed ± 10 minutes, BOTH the Cheese Brownies dough on top of Brownies Brownies and continue steaming for ± 15 minutes until done. Lift and let cool.
- Serve Brownies Steam Your Chocolate Cheese with PONDAN WhipCream, butter cream or jam to taste and sprinkle of grated cheese. TIPS:
to produce fried spinach leaves / crunchy fried kale, add two tablespoons of wheat flour and enough water for each one sachet Unifood Fried Flour