What you need
- 4 Whole eggs
- Ordinary water 3 tablespoons)
- Liquid margarine 110cc
- Heat the oven to a temperature of 170oC.
- Beat the eggs at high speed for ± 2 minutes, then put the cupcake premix Cokelat + 3 tablespoons of plain water.
- Shake back at high speed for ± 6-7 minutes until the dough has thickened.
- Enter liquid margarine and stir the dough with soletan until the dough is flat.
- Pour the dough into a cupcake mold, then bake for ± 25 minutes until done. Produce ± 20 pieces of Chocolate Cupcake.
What you need:
- Refined sugar 100gs
- White butter 100g (for butter cream)
- Margarine 50g
- Butter 50g
- Mix white butter, margarine, butter and refined sugar, mixer at high speed until evenly and white. Then given a food dye (liquid) according to taste.