Nastar is a popular pastry that is delicious and well liked by the whole family. Pondan brings tasty ready-made Nastar pastry flour and produces delicious enough Nastar cookies for your whole family
How to make :
- Beat margarine, butter and egg yolk for ± 2 minutes.
- Then enter the Cake Noodle Flour Pondan, stir lightly until the dough evenly with soletan (do not stir firm).
- Take the dough bit by bit, flatten then fill with pineapple jam. Form the dough into a round and then put on a pan that has been smeared margarine.
- Repeat again until the dough is used up.
- Bake at 1400C. After the cake is baked for 30 minutes (¾ cooked), polish the Nastar cake with egg yolks (shake off 2 egg yolks + 1 teaspoon of refined sugar).
- Bake again until cooked for ± 15 minutes (produce 2 Nastar cake jars)
Pineapple jam :
Mix 500g of pineapple (already crushed with blender), 150g sugar, and a little salt into one. Cook until the water slightly dries, then reduce the heat while stirring frequently. Remove after the water is completely dry.
There are no reviews yet.