PONDAN Multipurpose Baked Sponge is a ready made flour cake which is very practical and can be used to make your favorite variety of sponge cake.
- Wheat flour
- Fine granulated sugar
- Skimmed milk powder
- Baking powder
- Vegetable emulsifier
- Vanilla Perisa
To know baked cookies are cooked or not, skew the center of the cake with a toothpick and lift. If there is no dough that sticks means the cake is cooked.
How to make :
- Preheat the oven (140oC). When using baking pan, can be directly used without the need to be heated base first.
- Beat the eggs with the mixer at high speed for + 4 minutes until fluffy.
- Enter PONDAN Multipurpose Baked Sponge then shake again at high speed for 6-7 minutes until the dough expands and thick.
- Enter the liquid margarine that has been cooled and stir until evenly distributed.
- Grease pan / baking pan with margarine and bake until cooked for 30-35 minutes using medium heat (140oC). To know baked cookies are cooked or not, skew the center of the cake with a toothpick and lift. If there is no dough that sticks means the cake is cooked.
- Cover your baked Bolu with Pondan Whip Cream or butter cream (butter cream recipe on the side of this box).