“ Tiramisu Cake is a dessert cake from italy with a sense of luxury and elegance. Now ponda brings cake flour to make a quick and easy Tiramisu Kukus for the beloved family. Composition:
- Wheat Flour,
- Refined sugar,
- Skimmed milk powder
- Vegetable emulsifier,
- Chocolate powder
- Baking powder,
- Brown chocolate,
- Food coloring: Blue Diamond CI 42090, Brown CI 20285, Yellow FCF CI 15985 & amp; Karmoisin CI 14720.
How to create:
- Heat steamer with great fire.
- Pure instant coffee with 1 tablespoon (sdm) of hot water.
- Tim 30g of grated Cheddar cheese, 50 g margarine and 25 g butter and chill. Litterkan leftover margarine and butter (for tiramusi dough), chill.
- Shake 3 eggs with high speed for 2 minutes until fluffy. Enter the flour Pondan Vanilla, then shake again for 4 minutes until the dough is thick. Enter the team cheese, then mix well with the spatula. Pour the dough into a 20x20x4cm pan that has been smeared with margarine and baked bread paper. Steam with big fire for 10-15 minutes until done.
- Shake 3 eggs at high speed for 2 minutes to develop. Enter the flour Pondan Tiramisu, then shake again for 4 minutes until the dough is thick. Add the coffee and margarine + butter to melt, then mix well with the spatula. Pour the dough into a 20x20x4cm pan that has been smeared with margarine and baked bread paper. Steam with great fire for 10-15 minutes.
- Let both cookies cool. In the meantime make vla apply vla to the cake opening for the bottom layer then arrange to be steamed tiramisu.
- Cook flour Vla Tiramisu with water to boiling. Add the egg yolks while stirring until boiling (bursting). Remove and add margarine and mix well. Immediately apply vla to the cake surface
There are no reviews yet.