How to create:
- Prepare ice water (mix ice water with ice, wait until the temperature is very cold). Prepare exactly 150cc of ice water.
- Mix Pondan Magic Ice Cream with 150cc ice water and shake 5-10 minutes at high speed until the ice cream dough expands and thickens.
- Pour ice cream dough into ready-to-eat container.
- Freeze into the freezer for ± 8 hours with its maximum cold temperature. Magic Ice Cream is ready to be enjoyed.
- For to produce denser and more compact ice cream, you can replace 150cc ice water with 150cc cold fresh milk, or with 1-2 tablespoons of full cream powder milk in 150cc ice water.