pondan.com – Latte coffee is everywhere with different prices, from the cheapest to the most expensive. Of course, the more popular the trendy coffee milk is, the more confusing it becomes to try with the various coffee recipes.
2 Cafe-style Pondan Contemporary Coffee Recipes
To accompany your free time at home, you can make your favorite cafe style drink. Here are 2 cafe-style Pondan coffee recipes that you can try to make at home very easily and practically
Spice Cappuccino Hits
- Prepare milk and heat over low heat.
- Then use the milk froth to create foam in the milk, which should be placed in a separate container.
- Fill the glass halfway with coffee by adding a few spoonfuls and mixing in some cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Then pour some more coffee and continue until the glass is filled.
- Pour the hot milk into a glass and cool it down.
- Using the milk frother, make a little frothy milk and pour it on top. Hot cappuccino with this modern coffee recipe should be served immediately.
Drakor Style Banana Coffee Smoothie
- A 500 gram container of plain yogurt contains enough milk.
- 150 grams of shaved ice
- 6 tablespoons of honey
- Sliced 4 bananas
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder mixed with 4 tbsp water to make a solution
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder for extra
Toppings to be added:
- 150ml heavy cream, beat until stiff
- Instant Chocolate Sauce
- Wafer coffee flavor to taste
- Mint leaves to taste
How to Make Banana Coffee Smoothie:
- Take out a clean blender and add plain yogurt, banana, ice cubes, honey, brewed coffee and ground cinnamon.
- Process all ingredients until smooth, then pour into a glass.
- Decorate the banana coffee smoothie with the toppings that have been prepared beforehand.
- Serve the smoothie while it is still cold. Can be used as a substitute for breakfast.
So many reviews regarding modern coffee recipes Cafe-style Pondan at home that you need to know. Hopefully this is useful as a reference to make it easier for you to make unique and practical coffee creations.