Skip to content
- 1 pack of 400 gr Pondan Brownies Cookies
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 100 gr margarine
- 50 gr butter
- Chopped beans
- Pondan Whip cream
- Melted chocolate
- Mint leaves
HOW TO MAKE
- Whisk margarine and butter for ± 2 minutes with a mixer at high speed
- Add the egg and whisk again for ± 1 minute
- Pour cookies mix flour, chopped beans, add the powder for cookies (inside the pack) and 2 tablespoons of wheat flour into the basin.
- Stir lightly until spread evenly with a spatula
- Take 1 tablespoon of dough and then place on a baking pan that has been spread with margarine, repeat until the dough runs out.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chopped beans on the top.
- Bake with medium heat 140˚C for ± 30 minutes.
- Decorate cookies that have been chilled using white chocolate.
- Arrange the cookies with Pondan whip cream up to 3 layers
- Decorate with strawberry and mint leaves.