pondan.com – Sponge Cake is one of the desserts that is usually served on certain occasions such as weddings, celebrations or even birthdays. This is because sponge cake is one dish that is quite popular and liked by the public. In addition, how to make Pondan Chocolate Cake Mix Sponge is very easy.
Pondan sponge cake is available in several flavors, but the chocolate variant is always the belle. The method for making Sponge Cake Mix Chocolate from Pondan is as follows.
Pondan Chocolate Cake Mix Recipe
- If you have an oven, then you can turn it on at around 180 degrees Celsius. However, if you are only going to use a baking pan, then you can use it directly without having to heat it first.
- Take a bowl and beat the prepared eggs for 2 minutes or until fluffy
- Then add the flour Sponge Cake Mix Chocolate Pondan to the fluffy egg and beat it again on high speed for
- 6 – 7 minutes until the dough becomes thick white and fluffy.
- After that, you can add the previously melted margarine and stir until evenly
- Grease a baking sheet or baking pan with margarine
- Then you can immediately bake it until cooked for 35 – 40 minutes using medium heat or around 180 degrees Celsius.
- To find out if the cake is done, you can pierce the center of the cake with a toothpick and lift it. If there is no dough attached to the tooth, then the cake is already cooked.
- To make it more beautiful, you can add some decorations on the Sponge Cake Mix Chocolate Pondan that you have made, for example using butter cream.
Butter Cream Recipe or Cake Decoration
- Prepare 100 grams of white butter, 100 grams of margarine, 100 grams of refined sugar and 3 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
- Mix all the ingredients for 15 minutes until the white thickens and becomes a good butter cream as a decoration for the sponge cake you have made.
Thus is some information about the Sponge Cake Mix Chocolate Pondan recipe which has a very delicious taste and the steps are quite easy to do. With the above method, you can make delicious cakes!