pondan.com – Brownies mochi cookies ?! Wow, what’s the sensation like? You must try this sensation through my latest recipe. If you have tried this brownies mochi cookies, surely it won’t turn to the usual texture of cookies.
- 60 gr of glutinous rice flour
- 15 gr of cornstarch
- 20 gr of powdered sugar
- 120 ml of liquid milk
- 1 tbsp of unsalted melted butter
- 1 pcs of Pondan Brownies & Cookies
- 100 gr of margarine
- 50 gr of butter
- 1 egg
- 100 gr of flour
- Steam pot
- Plastic wrap
- Baking sheet
- To make the mochi, first pour 60 grams of glutinous rice flour into a bowl.
- Then, put 15 grams of cornstarch into the bowl.
- Add 20 grams of powdered sugar into the bowl.
- Then, pour 120 ml of liquid milk into the bowl.
- Pour in 1 tablespoon of unsalted, melted butter.
- Stir all the ingredients well.
- After all the ingredients are well-blended, put the mochi mixture into a steam pot. Steam for about 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove the mochi from the steam pot while it’s hot. Let still.
- Next, let’s make the brownies cookies. Put 100 gr of margarine in a bowl.
- Then, put 50 grams of butter in a bowl.
- Mix the two ingredients using a high-speed mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 egg into the bowl. Beat again with a mixer for 1 minute.
- Then, pour 1 pcs of Pondan Brownies & Cookies into the bowl.
- Also, pour 1 pack of cookies powder from Pondan package into the bowl.
- Add 100 grams of flour into the bowl. Lightly stir all ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap (plastic wrap), then put it in the freezer. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Once cool, remove the cookie dough from the freezer. Take about 25 grams of dough, then place the mochi that has been cut in the middle of the cookie dough.
- Form the cookie dough until the mochi is fully covered. Repeat this step and make 20-25 cookies.
- Arrange the cookie dough containing the mochi on a greased baking sheet.
- Decorate the upper part of the cookies according to taste.
- Bake the cookies in an oven at 150 C for about 20 minutes. Remove when cooked.
- Decorateit, and Brownies Mochie Cookies are ready to be enjoyed!
So, who tries to endure the same delicious cookies? Let’s try to make it at your house too. If so, don’t forget to tell Grandma on Instagram @kreasipondanid. I wants to see your cookie creations. Want another complete recipe? Click #ResepOmaOey