Pudding is one of a kind from a wide selection of dessert or dessert. Puddings can be made by steaming, baking and boiling. Depending on what pudding you want moms and sis to make.
Based on ingredients and how to cook it, pudding consists of 2 types:
- Puddings with thickening ingredients such as gelatin or gelatin, made by boiling ingredients until boiling
- Pudding made from raw eggs and flour cooked by steaming, baking or boiling
An example of a steamed or baked pudding is a bread pudding with bread as a raw material. Steamed or baked puddings often look like sponge cake, but the texture is more moist and easily crumbled.
Here’s how to make a pudding with gel thickening, let’s look at moms and sis how to make chocolate mix pudding / Choco Mix Freshfruit Pudding.
- 1 pack of Pondan Pudding Mix chocolate 150 gr
- 12 g jelly without flavor
- 500 ml water for pudding
- 1 L water for jelly without flavor
- 250 gr sugar
- Strawberry fruit
- Kiwi Fruit
- Canned peaches
- Whip cream for garnish
- Cherries for Topping
HOW TO MAKE
- For chocolate mix pudding, boil 500 ml of water, reduce the heat, then enter Pondan Puding Mix Chocolate into boiling water while stirring
- Stir gently until boiling again
- Let it boil for 3 minutes
- For flavorless jelly, mix 1L water, non-taste gelatin, sugar. Stir and heat until boiling
- For Choco Mix Fresh Fruit Pudding, pour the chocolate mix pudding into the glass to ½ piece. Let stand until cool
- Arrange strawberries, kiwis and peaches that have been cut above the chocolate pudding and pour the gelatin with no half-cold taste on it.
- Let stand until cool, inlaid with whip cream and cherries