pondan.com – It’s not complete to explore Indonesian cuisine if you haven’t tried martabak. Martabak have special taste where we can really miss it! Especially if we eat at night.
- 1 box of Pondan Martabak
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 ml of water
- 20 g of melted butter
- Sweet corn
- Grated cheese
- Condensed milk
- Plastic spatula
- Measuring glass
- Teflon pan (21 cm)
- Cutting board
- Pour 1 box of Pondan Martabak Manis, 2 egg yolks, and 350 ml of water into a bowl.
- Beat all the ingredients with a medium speed mixer for 10 minutes.
- Add 150 ml of water and mix thoroughly with a spatula.
- Leave the batter for 1 hour.
- Measure the batter to 285 gr or 300cc.
- Pour 20 gr of melted butter into the batter that has been measured and stir well.
- Heat the pan on medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the batter with sugar and sweet corn, then cover it with a lid and wait until cooked.
- Once cooked, put the martabak on a cutting board. Brush the surface of the martabak with butter.
- Pour grated cheese and condensed milk according to taste.
- Cut it to taste and Corn Cheese Martabak a la Pondan is ready for your delight!
Easy, right? So, let’s try to make corn cheese martabak now! Because, one box can make some martabak dough. If you done, you can tag me at @kreasipondanid .